Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Past Week in Brief

Oh, where to begin! Ok. First, birthday. Good birthday. I had lunch with friends, then the RUF people went out to Mexican with me and I got to wear a giant sombrero and get free ice cream, and then a couple of us hung out and ate cake at my apartment. Yummy Hy-Vee cake. So good. Anyway, birthday was a good day, and all my friends and the people who called and texted me made me feel special and loved.

Saturday, Josh, Julie, Hunter and I went to Cedar Rapids for Red Robin. So wonderful! It was really fun to hang out with them, and afterwards, we went to the teacher store so that Julie could buy stuff for her classroom. That night, I wasn't feeling so great, so I hung out at home and watched Stranger than Fiction, thinking that it was a funny movie. But no. Turns out, it's a really good movie, but really serious.

Sunday I got the flu and spent the day running between my couch and the bathroom. It wasn't fun. I thought I was getting better, but then tonight, I ended up feeling super sick all over again. So, I haven't really eaten anything significant and kept it in my body for four days, and I'm starting to feel all moody and stuff because of it. No fun.

Anyway, that's a quick update on the life of me. I'm going to try to go to bed now and hope I get some sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Nellene!

    Your birthday festivities rocked my socks off it was such a good time. And Red Robin (as always) was just superb. I hope you're feeling better.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete