Thursday, November 12, 2009

I like my life right now :-)

I watched V for Vendetta last weekend. Why had I never seen it before? Maybe because of silly friends who didn't like it. But I actually really, really liked it. "A Revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having." "Apparently a fake ID works better than a Guy Fawkes mask." Haha-so great.

In not-loving-all-of-life news, I've been grading like there's no tomorrow. Which, actually isn't true, because if there were no tomorrow, I would not be grading. There wouldn't really be a point. But, anyway, yesterday I graded ten papers, and I already had eight finished, so that leaves . . . a lot. About 27? So I'm hoping for 22 today and the last five tomorrow morning.

But some things make life happy even when grading is eating your life. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment