Friday, April 2, 2010

So it's been almost forever since I've posted on here. Life was pretty busy for awhile, and it still is, but now I feel like I have a moment to sit down and write a post. Yay :-)

So . . . since the last few times I've posted . . .

January: My apartment flooded; I moved to North Liberty.
February: I worked on moving into my apartment and tried to catch up on schoolwork after a couple of moving-intensive weeks. Also, went to Nebraska with my family to my cousin's wedding.
March: Shari came to visit for a week. We celebrated "our birthday" (the day exactly in between our two birthdays-haha-yeah. We're dorks ) by going to the Quad Cities for dinner and taking a bunch of pictures on the way back at the "World's Largest Truck Stop" (no, really, we *are* dorks . . .) and generally had a great time. Spring Break was not so fun, but the week was followed by a great trip to California with my mom. I did research with Oscar Wilde's manuscripts on Thursday and we spent the weekend exploring LA.
This week: Got back from California. I came home to a ton of school work that I am still working on . . . Yay weekend! Planning to write a 6 page presentation, a 3 page annotated bibliography, and a 2-3 page paper. Tomorrow. Yeah . . . But thankfully, I write quickly, so . . . only 6 hours of writing? I'm hopeful :-)

Anyway, I think I'll be back to the blogging world for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment